Difference between revisions of "Enemy Work"
(Created page with "When dealing with enemies, if you are unable to stop their plotting against you, then you must work against them back them without mercy. In order to do this properly, howeve...")
Revision as of 06:10, 29 April 2015
When dealing with enemies, if you are unable to stop their plotting against you, then you must work against them back them without mercy. In order to do this properly, however, you must be convinced that your course is the proper course. (This is called "being justified") If, for a moment, you believe that they might be correct, then stand aside and allow them the right to lead. You will be testing the limits of your power with this move. There will be upheavals that will cause ripple effects through the organization for some time. You must be strong to weather the storms that come in dealing with enemies. They must never see you waver or show doubt. This will prove your weakness and your spell work will not be effective. Enemies can be TOXIC to you. Toxic people have a way of draining the life energy from you, leaving you negative, numb and unsure of how to deal with them.
Kinds of Enemies
Trolls. A troll is someone who comes in and says something destructive to you or about you, with no purpose other than to cause a reaction. You probably don't even know this person. This happens a lot online. Through email, Facebook, Twitter and on blog, people are able to say things they wouldn't dare do face-to-face.
Dream-Stealer. This person likes to be realistic. You have some exciting news, or a great idea, or a big dream and all they want to do is make you see all the possible chances for failure. They say things to make you doubt yourself. They also love to be right and will do what they can to make sure that they're right and you're wrong. They also enjoy being able to say, "I told you so."
Frienemy. This someone who is both a Friend and an Enemy. Look closely at this kind of friend...is someone who treats you this badly really a friend? How do you know you have one?
· You dread calling them if you have good news.
· You always feel worse after spending time with them.
· You have been friends for a long time, but aren't sure why you have kept in touch.
· You become someone you don't like when you're with them. (whiny, complainy, negative).
Kinds of Enemy Work
Advice for Dealing with Your Enemies
1. Keep all your enemies too busy to plot against you.
2. Set them to different tasks where they will not work together.
3. Always give them the same information.
4. Never tell one more than another.
5. Never tell them anything of value.
6. Send them along roads with no end; this will ensure that they never know your goals or desires.
7. Do not permit enemies to linger. Their poison will eventually infect more people.
Hoodoo Spell to Reveal Your Enemy